Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A New To Me Ink

I just found out about a new type of ink.
It is a hybrid ink called Palette by Stewart Superior.

For my article this week at Crafting with OWSE 
Ink, Part One


I'm doing an article featuring the new Palette inks.
I guess they aren't all that new but they are to me.
They arrived on the stamping scene in 2008.

We are now carrying these inks at


Here are a few color samples for the 1" cube 4 Paks.

Cezanne

Degas

Escher

Gaugin

This is just 4 of the fabulous 1" Cube 4 Paks of the 9 that are available.
There are 36 colors of regular size individual ink pads and reinkers 
also available.  
I've just ordered a selection of the new Palette inks to try.
I will have INK, Part Two for everyone soon.
INK, Part One can be found HERE
The our inventory of Palette Inks can be found in
OWSE shop HERE.

OWSE is a discount shopping club.  Our membership is free.
All you have to do is join our Group HERE.   

You are invited to join our fun Group and then get shopping
privileges at our shop with our group discount prices.
If you don't see what you want in our shop...just ask.

Until next time.....
Jeanette




1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

You always amaze me with the things you do and share ..thanks