Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

One Stamp 2 Ways

Happy World Card Making Day to everyone.
Here is a link to the official site so you can take part
in any special events.  Link here.

I have 2 lovely big windows in my craft room that overlook
my grassy side yard.  It is a haven for squirrels and birds.
This morning I was treated to a beautiful male Cardinal.
He was just hopping and scratching around not knowing
how much enjoyment he was bringing to me.
We didn't have Cardinal's where I lived before.  I'm glad
that I didn't know what I was missing.

This reminded me of two cards that I made using the same Cardinal Stamp.
This stamp came from CowTown Stamps
It is currently out of stock at this time but will find lots of other gorgeous
bird images there.



I've entered these cards in the challenges listed below.

We've been having rain every day for days now.  And, it has still been hot.
 But, last night the tide has turned.....the weather is cool and bright with
sunshine this morning.  I think maybe Fall is on it's way, finally.   Perfect
crafting weather.   

I also found a new to me product that I think will be a real money saver.


It is Helmar Scrap Dots 3 - D Liquid Adhesive.
This is do it yourself glue dots.  You can customize any
size or thickness of your glue dot with this product.
And, best of all....I put in our

Club Discount Shopping 
at a 12% discount until Thurs, Oct 6th.
Follow the link for complete info on the fabulous product.
It is free to join our club, here, to take advantage of our great
discount prices.  Don't see what you want....
email Jeanette at jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com
maybe I can get for you.
Never pay retail again.

The above cards are for the following challenges.

Crafty Boots - Wings
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Stamps for Fun - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious - It's Got Wings
Truly Scrumptious - Clean and Simple

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks for joining me.
I'm on the hunt for more Cardinals.

Jeanette




7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card. I love the Cardinals, such pretty colours.

Thanks for sharing at 'Make it Monday'

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beautiful cards and you've piqued my interest on those scrap dots. sounds like it's right up my alley!

glad to see you back!

hugs :)

Kreativmonster said...

I prefer the first card!

Thanks for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

Dee's Craft Room said...

A fab pair of cards, I cannot decide which is my favourite.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Lori said...

Very cute cards! And I too, am intrigued with the Scrap Dots!!! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week!

lisbeth said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

Marlies said...

Beautiful elegant cards! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious
hugs, Marlies