Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Head Paper Doll

I probably shouldn't be posting this now, but, oh heck,
why not.   My paper doll  will be a feature on 
Halloween Gala on Oct 29th.  More details at the
end of the this post.
I also have listed the challenges that I'm entering this project in at the end.


I love the pumpkin face.  

This is the doll that inspired me.  Darn, I can't remember which magazine it in was now.


I know, this is pretty messy looking.  I used it for my basic pattern.

I used 13th Hour dp by Kaisercraft
Assorted buttons, clipart, ribbon and flower from my stash.

I have a confession, I ordered the Vinyl Silhouette set my mistake
but,  they aren't going to waste.  Beside the above project I used another one
to make this really simple card.


for another post titled 
Halloween in 10 Minutes or Less.
You can find more on Halloween in 10 Minutes or less at
Crafting with OWSE
This is the cat silhouette and another sheet from 13th Hour.

Just a bit about the upcoming Halloween Gala
October 29th at
OWSE Events
Everyone is invited.  All you have to do is register at our
OWSE Events site.  We will be having lots of fun all day
on Oct 29th.  And, well into the night with Robyn
hosting one of her fabulously fun
Slumber Parties.
If you haven't been to one of our OWSE slumber parties,
now is the time.  So pack up those pjs and come join us for
the day and well into the night.

The Challenges for my Pumpkin Head Paper Doll
Cutie Sunday - Halloween
Dream Valley -  Halloween
Paper Sundaes - Halloween/'Fall
Gingerloft - Halloween/Fall
Picture Perfect - Halloween Fall
Krazy Stamp Friends - Halloween
The Crazy Challenge - Halloween
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun
Inky Impressions - Trick or Treat/Halloween
Crafting For All Seasons - Halloween or colors
Fresh Brewed - Black, Orange, Purple
Crop Stop - Halloween
If The Shoe Fits - Spooky Fall

Now, I have to do some tidying up to do here in the
old craft room.  It looks like a whirlwind just went
through.
I'll be back with you again soon.

Jeanette










17 comments:

Tanisha said...

Hi Jeanette! You did a Fab job with your own interpretation. I really do love that pumpkin face, lol. Now, did you get the pumpkin face from 13 hour? Cute! Thanks for playing with us over at The Shoe!
-Tanisha

Ute85 said...

What a lovely creation with adorable details. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Ute85

Mags said...

What great Halloween makes! The doll is a wonderful idea, and I love the CAS cat card! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

Joey said...

Fabulous creations Jeanette, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Vicki said...

These Halloween paper dolls are amazing! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Halloween Challenge!

Veronica said...

I love your dolls....they are adorable.
Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog.

Dominique said...

Wonderful work and great Idea with the Doll´s! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge. Good luck! Dominique

Katie said...

What a fantastic Halloween Doll. So original! Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

Heather said...

Hi Jeanette!
I am so happy to have you play along this week!!! I live in NMB, SC so I am not too far from you ;)

Your projects are amazing! I esp love the first. so creative and fun!

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges color challenge.

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Jani said...

inspiring art work!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

nessy said...

wow!! what amazing halloween creations ~beautifully made!!
thanksfor joining us at CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!!
vanessa xx

sara said...

what a fab creation thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes and dream valley this week
hugs sara x

Sheryl said...

Hi Jeanette! I just love your paper doll! His surprised little pumpkin face is precious and the black cat is really fun! Your black cat card is perfect for Halloween too!
Thank you for joining our "Black, Orange and Purple" challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
Warm Hugs,
Sheryl

Stempelhexe said...

Mal was ganz anderes, aber absolut gelungen,Danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous dolls, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

CropStop said...

Happy Halloween! Your project does a fantastic job of highlighting the joys and colors of this very special holiday--Spooktacular!!! Thanks for sharing this with us on the CropStop Challenge.

Dalis said...

there are so sweet, love the vintage look!


Thanks for playing with us at CropStop's Blog Challenge!

-- dalis