Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Trick or Treat

I played around with my image program to make this spooky piece.

Drinks Anyone?
I love the colors in this.  It is fun to get away from the black and
orange of Halloween.
It fits the following challenges

Forever Night Challenges  - Trick or Treat
4 X 4 Friday - Witches

I am so pleased to find someone to take over my 


Stop by and meet Carla and welcome her.
She is updating the blog and making it her own. 
Way to go Carla.....best of luck to you.  My digital experience is
quite limited but I'll be entering challenge from time to time.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Jeanette





9 comments:

jules said...

oh wow Jeanette! this is stunning!!!!!

Melissa S. said...

Jenette, this is so awesome. I love it. I never think about using some of the artistic elements in photoshop but this is such a great example of what can be done. So much fun. Thanks so much for shareing with us at Art With No Boundries and thanks for the great insperation

Sharon said...

Jeanette this is fantastic!!! This looks very professional!!! Thanks so much for joiningus at Art With No Boundaries - hope to see you again!!!

CTgirl said...

Wow, I love the colours of your card! It has an unreal look to it!
Thanks so much for joining us at ARt with no Boundaries!
Rene

Vicki Romaine said...

It is nice to see different colors for Halloween. I love the image too. Thanks for joining Art with No Boundaries.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

how fabulous! Thanks for the mention and welcome too!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great witch! And I like the colors too.

Kersten said...

This is a wonderfully spooky piece. I especially like the bright background! :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Cheers, that's cool.