Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wednesday's Child


Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.


This child is certainly a Wednesday's Child.
Just look at that face.

This is for Think Monday Think ATC - Child

I'm certainly not pouting.   I started my day with
fresh brewed coffee and the Sunday paper.
Later, I'm going to the $1 store.  
I want to get some Barbie style dolls.
I'm going to try my hand at making art dolls.  
Being new to this craft, I thought I would give myself
a head start with a ready made doll body.  
I will most likely dismember her and just use the torso.
 Poor dolly.

I hope your Thanksgiving was just perfect.

Jeanette



  









No comments: