Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Zetti Style Woman

Well, it's been ages since I posted.   So much has been going on in my life
recently.   My husband diagnosed with not one kind of cancer but two, the recent
death of my younger brother and my 91 year old mom needing special care now.
They say things happen in 3s.   I'm a believer now.

This morning the creative bug bit me when I saw this challenge
for Zetti Art at Digitalmania.

The stamp is 'Spirit Woman' by Paula Best.    I love her stamps.   


Give Zetti Style a try.  There is no right or wrong.  Just fun.  There are some wonderful examples
at Digitalmania.   

Thanks for joining me.  I hope to be getting back into the swing of things now.

Jeanette

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love it!! So happy to see you creating again!! You made my day!

Robyn