Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Joan Miro Style

This is my entry for the 




My inspiration came from his artwork from Google Images, here.  
This was a lot harder than I expected it to be.   How hard can it be
to create something in this style.
Like this.....

Incisiva by Joan Miro
or this.......

IL CARNEVALE DI ARLECCHINO

Believe me, it was pretty darn difficult for me.
This was my 3rd or fourth try.   
Part of my problem is my limited image program.
I'm just going to have to master Photoshop.  I think I've been
saying that for quite some time now.   But, now that I have cut back
on some of my commitments, I'm going to give it a go.

I borrowed several different elements from his artwork.
The fields, splats and how colorful his art can be.

Just a note.....his artwork has been sold at auction for up to 13 million dollars.
Be sure to stop by Digitalmania to see more wonderful
Joan Miro style artwork and Google Images for his artwork.

Thanks for stopping by
Jeanette






   

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is reeeeeeally cute. You nailed the style.

scrapandstamp said...

WOW Jeanette, your mojo is back definitely. I love this !
Cheers
Sharon (Australia)