Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Little Bit Odd

Challenge Theme - Land of Odd



I started with this image cropped from one of Dezinaworld's.
A Winter Sale is going on there right now.

This is how she looked before I started chopping her to bits.


I hope June of Dezinaworld doesn't mind the changes.

These might also fit well in the Land of Odd.


Artastic Miss Oetken's Artists  has the cutest 2nd grade student artwork inspired
by William Wegmand.  

In my immediate land of odd, the leaves are falling with abandon.
I'm on my second of what will probably be plenty of porch and patio clean ups.
Soon the the trees should be bare and I can call the yard man to
come rake the complete yard.

Thanks for stopping in today
Jeanette


2 comments:

Taluula said...

Hey, Jeanette, you have been busy and they are all wonderfully odd indeed. Thank you for taking part this week.

indybev said...

What bright, sunny odd bods, Jeanette. Thanks for sharing them with us at Three Muses!