Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Patterns

I haven't participated in a
challenge in just ages.   But I love patterns, challenge theme,
and thought I'd give it a try.

This is what I came up with


Don't you just love the couple?  They are from one of my
clip art programs.    I like the soft curves of this couple
mixed with the hard shape of the cubes.  

It is bright and sunny here today.   I am surprised at how 
chilly our Coastal Carolina winters can be.   We woke up to
temps in the low 30s this morning.   Burrrrrrr!
We had real, stick on the ground snow 3 times last winter.
Oh, I hope that doesn't happen again soon.  

I'm in Murrells Inlet


Thanks for joining me today.
Jeanette


4 comments:

Kaylene said...

The composition is wonderful, the couple at the top are a very innovative idea. Cheers

Tiffany said...

So creative...love it!

Tiffany said...

So creative...love it!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Great idea! I love the contrasts in color and shape you've presented here. Thanks for participating--come back soon!