Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Chore A Day

Do you remember this list from days past?

Monday: Wash Day
Tuesday: Ironing Day
Wednesday: Sewing Day
Thursday: Market Day
Friday: Cleaning Day
Saturday: Baking Day
Sunday: Day of Rest

My mom embroidered a set of dishtowels similar to these


With the help of the photography of 
here is my version of A Chore A Day

Monday - Wash Day


Tuesday - Ironing Day

Wednesday - Sewing Day

Thursday - Market Day

Friday - Cleaning Day


Saturday - Baking Day

Sunday - Day of Rest
Thanks Three Muses Challenge for this fun challenge...
Animal Kingdom

Enjoy.
Jeanette







2 comments:

Junibears said...

Oh this is so great Jeanette and gave me the biggest smile! And yes, I remember that list!
Hugs xx

Taluula said...

Jeanette, you have brightened up my day with your 'chore a day' list of wonderful interpretations of altered animals. So cute too.

Thank you for joining in this week.