Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Get Lost

That is the theme this week at Macbre Monday Challenge even tho
we are to include at least a portion of a map.




This sort of reminds me of romance novel cover.  I guess it
is missing the ravishingly beautiful woman.   And, where is Fabio?
I did read those as a teenager but not any longer.  
Nora Roberts is about as romance novelish as I get these days.

I just finished reading the Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell


Her Cat Who series began in 1966.  Her titles fill up a whole page in 
her books.   The above novel is #28 published in 2006.   These are
such cute and quirky novels.  They take place in the small town of Pickax  in
Moose County, 400 miles North of everywhere.   Just plain 
fun reading.







4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

AAARRRGGHHH! Great pirate piece. It does look like a book cover. Fab work. thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

Andrea C said...

Excellent digi work here. Would make a great book cover x

blackdragon said...

Another beautiful piece from you Jeanette.... i so envy your talent.
Thank you for joining us at HDH this week.
love BD x

ike said...

Great piece - there's a lot of work in there. Fabulous. Thank you for playing at HDH xxxxxxxxx