Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Having Some Fun.....

..... with numbers for the Crazy Amigo challenge.

And, more fun with lime and black for Dezinaworld Spot Prize challenge.

The shoe that I used is part of an Art Freebies image.   June, Dezinaworld, has 
stopped adding new images at her Art Freebies site but her archive 
of images are still available.  Even more are available at her Olde Curiosity Shoppe.
June is now offering her wonderful collage sheets for free.
Yes, what used to be sold at Dezinaworld is now free.   She has a wonderful collection
of collage sheets available.       

Another rainy day for us here in beautiful Murrells Inlet.  Overall, this
has been our best winter weather in the last few years.   Most of our days
have been so balmy.   Love it, love it.





3 comments:

Linda M. said...

Hi Jeanette, Your tag is gorgeous as is the black and lime show piece. Joyous Wishes, Linda

Dezinaworld said...

Hello my lovely friend, hope you are well. I havent been keeping up much lately. Thanks so much for joining in with this one. I love how you did this gorgeous piece. Love the overlay over the background and the shoe ... great piece Jeanette and thanks so much for mentioning the freebies
hugs June xxx

Dezinaworld said...

Ohhh I forgot to say i really love your beautiful tag too Jeanette, love how you did that one,
Have been to see your gorgeous town in the link .... now I would KILL to live somewhere as beautiful as that
:)
Hugs June x