Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ladies Day

My first project is for Three Muses challenge
Ooh La La, anything French

I chose the famous Can Can dancers from the Moulin Rouge


To read a little about the very racy Moulin Rouge click Here.

For Digitalmania  our challenge is create in Zetti style a Song Title.

What's New Pussycat

"What's New Pussycat"


What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat nose!
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
You're so thrilling
And I'm so willing
To care for you.
So go and make up your cute little pussycat face!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat face!
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
You're delicious
And if my wishes
Can all come true
I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat lips!
You and your pussycat eyes!
You and your pussycat nose!

Can you hear Tom Jones belting out these lyrics?

Tom Jones

Then  and Now

Darn, we all have to get older.

Have a wonderful start to your weekend.
Jeanette





4 comments:

Taluula said...

Your French inspired piece is wonderful, Jeanette, and your song inspired Zetti has left me with Tom belting out his song in my head and I shall be humming it all day now for sure.

indybev said...

Great French piece, Jeanette! And, gee whiz, do you think those tight pants he wore turned Tom's hair white?!?! The song is stuck in my head too! Thanks for playing along with us!

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Your collage is just wonderful, Jeanette! And thank you for the link to the story of The Real Moulin Rouge! Did you take a very close look at the picture on that page? To the left of The Moulin Rouge is a very cool building that looked just like a castle!! Unfortunately, that building is no longer there (the one that is there is just a square box of a building!), but ever since I noticed it, that image has captured my imagination!!

Betty

Lizbethem said...

Lovely frenchified collage, Jeanette! Those dancers represent Oooh La La to perfection!