Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Midnight Stroll

I made this for Forever Night
I've Been Framed


I really did have a Freaky Friday.   My 91 year old mom
was all scheduled to move into assisted living on Friday.
This had been in the works for months with her approval.
Well, she called Friday morning and said she wasn't going.
  This move had been planned for several months and
she cancels on the day of her move.   
Agh! 

4 comments:

Abbie721 said...

So beautiful, great image. Thank you for joining us over at Forever Night Challenges this week xx

Nikki Byrne said...

This is stunning, gorgeous colour and image. Thank you for joining our I've been framed challenge at Forvernight challenges this week. Good luck. HUgs

NIKKI DT

Jane said...

A stunning project Thanks for playing at ForeverNight. Hope you sort the problem out with your Mum
Luv Jane xxx

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

I liked this collage a lot, but I do hope things turned out OK with your mother. Both of my parents had to go to nursing homes (not even assisted living) and I totally know how stressful it can be for them, but also for you. Please take care of yourself and do art as much as you can! It's some of the best self-care you can find. Trust me, I know.

Hugs to you,

Betty