Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, Monday

I have two to share today.

The first is for 3 Muses, Map


My version of what I'd see on a trip to Greece.

And this one is for Just For Fun Challenge, Art Deco.



Art deco (/ˌɑrt ˈdɛk/), or deco, is an eclectic artistic and design
 style that began in Paris in the 1920s.  For some fun in that period
 see Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris movie.  
I give it a "thumbs up".   

Jeanette



6 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Just popped over from JFF - beautiful collages. x

Sandra's Spot said...

Oooo these are lovely collages and yes thumbs up from me for Midnight in Paris. XXX Sandra

Von said...

I quiet agree with Suzi :)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Just for Fun
Von xx

Janet said...

Fabulous art deco Jeanette
Janet

Neet said...

I love how you have married the different images together for this entry into the JFF challenge this week. A great deco piece. Thanks for joining us - Hugs, Neet

chrissie said...

Wonderful mixture of deco pieces that work really well together

xxx