Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Creepier Side

Haunted Design House the challenge is
Creepy Chic


This is about as creepy as I get.   

As I'm doing this post I can hear the rain drops falling on the roof.
It is so nice to finally get rain and not just gloomy skies.
Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Head....
guess what I'll be humming all day.
What ever happened to B.J. Thomas....
find out here.




7 comments:

Andrea C said...

This is well creepy and cool and very very artsy. Superbly wonderful, thanks for playing along with macabre monday this week x

ike said...

Lovely creation - very dreamlike and a bit spook. Thank you for playing at Macabre Monday in HDH
Ike xxx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

VERY COOL!!! LOVE the painterly style of the main image against the draperies. Fabulous!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at HDH!

Dr. Mary said...

wow, hauntingly beautiful!

Atticelf said...

WOW! I think this is really stunning. I love the misty look of it. Beautiful.

blackdragon said...

simply beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at HDH this week Jeanette... i do love seeing what you create.
Love BDx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous and haunting. Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD