Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Things Happen in 3s

Here are three pieces for three different challenges.
challenge inspiration is the creative work of Sherry Parker.   
Now this was really fun to do.  


A little more traditional with Inspiration Avenue's Butterfly 
challenge.   I think I'm late with my entry but I'm posting it anyway.


And last at Collage Obsession we are Dancing.
You have your choice of using the images they provide or not.
I chose to use my own and created this........




We have a favorite chicken take out place, Bojangles.   We don't
eat a lot of fried chicken but when we do....it's off to Bojangles.
Fried crispy with a hint of Cajun spice and biscuits to die for.
Lucky us, they just opened a new place so much closer to
where we live.   So last night was Bojangles and a Netflix movie.
We watched Larry Crowne with Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts.
I think the chicken got a better review from us than the movie.

Jeanette



5 comments:

Taluula said...

I came over to comment on your pieces for the Three Muses BUT I couldn't leave before I commented on your piece for the Digitalmania challenge. Amazing, my friend.

Tiffany said...

Absolutely love all your creations! (I really chuckled about your review of Bojangles vs Larry Crowne. LOL. Gee, I wish we had a Bojangles here. It sounds fabulous!)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Visiting from IA--beautiful butterfly tag!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm here from IA, and I am in love with your tag. It is so, so romantic and lovely.

Anne said...

Beautiful stuff, I especially like the Butterfly tag - lovely! ♥