Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Two Completely Different Styles

I don't seem to do much in the cute style.   But, I find it
still fun once I get started.   This is my card for
The Year of the Dragon
and
Dragons

Here is my very busy 4 x 6 inch card


And colorful, too.   I just kept adding and adding.
And, as for cute, I think that dragon is just the cutest.

Just for fun I looked up my year and will you look at that....


You were born in the Year of the Dragon



People born in the Year of the the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragons are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.



Now a change of style

This is for a flickr digital group

Our subject was this

Beachside



Starter image with thanks to Puroticorico



And I altered it to this

Moonscape

I began by altering the color of the original photo and created my moonscape from there.

Thanks for stopping in.
Jeanette

7 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A lovely colourful dragon, Jeanette.
Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely cute and colourful dragon card there... super. Thanks for sharing - love the moonscape too
Love Cynthia x

ElizabethR said...

Great colours, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Deborah said...

Wonderful fresh spring colours on this one. Love it!

Claire said...

Hi Jeanette, what beautiful projects. I love your dragon card, so pretty and colourful. I'm a dragon too lol
Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
Claire xx

Jen said...

That is one fun dragon, love it. Super colourful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

starcyl said...

Now this is a busy but beautiful card. The dragon is just cute too, thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x