Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

With a Little Flourish........

.....a swirl here and there and this is what I came up with for
Swirls, Twirls and Curls



Have you noticed that all of the TV craft shows have dried up
and blown away?   I sure do miss tuning in to Carol Duval or
Crafting Across America.   HGTV used to have a really nice
daytime line up of crafting shows.   Now they seem to focus on
decorating.   Which is fine.   I love Color Spash with David Bromstad
and House Hunters Int.    I'm not much of a reality(?) show fan but
I do watch Design Star.  
The internet has come to our rescue with tons of crafting technique videos
on YouTube, crafter's blogs and the new My Craft Channel which
began June 2011.  My Craft Channel Blog is, here, which has
the archives for Season I.  Season 2 is now in progress.

No comments: