Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Coffee Coffee Coffee

I was never much of a coffee drinker until I took a trip to
Mexico in the 60s.   Oh, yummy?  They served their coffee with
hot milk, Cafe' con Leche.   I was hooked.   Also got a little sick but that's another story.
I now enjoy my coffee with a dribble or two of half and half.
Another Mexican coffee treat is to add a sprinkle or two of
cinnamon before you brew.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Coffee



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lovely!

Kaylene said...

This is a great image and take on the theme, bravo

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hey stranger! this is gorgeous and i'm a BIG coffee drinker!

how r u? hope all is well. things are really good with me!

hugs :)

Taluula said...

I love the hot and spicy colours in this lovely piece and I'm thinking I could just drink some of that very special coffee you describe. Well done.