Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Elegant Torso

Torso Tags


What a fun theme to work with.   I even used some of my new
digital collage items from Deviant Scrap.   I used a torso and feathers
from Midnight Cinderella.

Today is a good day for me.   My tired, listless, anemic days are about to end.
I get an iron infusion that will perk me right up.   I don't know why
my body doesn't keep my iron stores up to normal levels but it
doesn't.    In the past there has been about a year between infusions.
This time I went almost three years.    So a couple of hours in a
recliner having energy giving iron drip into my vein and I'll be a 
new woman.   

2 comments:

Taluula said...

So feminine, delicate and beautiful, Jeanette, you deserve a standing ovation from this corner of the world.

I hope the iron has kicked in by the time you read this. :D

indybev said...

Great torso, Jeanette. Thanks for playing along....and by now you're a new woman! That's good!