Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Here Comes that Darker Side of Me Again

I have two challenge pieces to share with you today.

The first is for Macabre Monday
Shot through the Heart


This heart is on the mend.   Maybe someday it will even get it's
vibrant red color back.

This challenge is new to me but looks interesting.
In his own (Poe's) image


Well, that's about enough darkness for one day.
Back to my more cheerful side tomorrow.

Jeanette

8 comments:

Junibears said...

Great pics Jeanette but look forward to your brighter side!LOL! xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB Poe piece Jeanette :) Thanks for joining us at Quoth the Raven :)

ike said...

WoW - FABULOUS pieces Jeanette. They are both fantastic. Thank you for joining us for both Macabre Monday at Haunted Design House AND Quoth The Raven
Ike xx :-)

Yvonne said...

Both are fabulous, Jeanette!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderfully dark art today!

Andrea C said...

Both pieces are great. Very elegant. Thanks for playing along with macabre monday xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Well I'm LOV'IN your dark side! Both pieces are FAB! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

blackdragon said...

I love both of these dark digital pieces...but of cause i love Poe best!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at HDH...and for creating a beautiful image of the Master for QUOTH THE RAVEN
BD x