Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Home is Where the Heart Is

4 x 4 Friday
Heart and House


My house is nothing cute and quaint like this one.
It is a modest home in a very nice 55+ community.
One of my favorite things is my home's location.


We are a hop, skip and a jump from a lovely beach.

My favorite room in the house is my craft room.


Here, I'm just moving in and getting organized.  

I share my home with the love of my life and my favorite handyman.
 Meet my husband, Lorne.


We've had 30 happy years together and I hope to have many, many more.

I really don't know what possessed me to move to the East Coast.
My children are both out West and I don't see them nearly often enough.
Except for my heart wandering off to the West at times, my home is 
where you will find my heart.




2 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Dont mind about your children on the other side of USA... We are all so connected now... that´s no problem!

Wonderful place to live...wonderful to have such a great LOVE and wonderful to make such great pieces of art!

xxx from Austria
Susi froebelsternchen

Kersten said...

VERY nice! :)