Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sunshine and Darkness

Let's get to the sunshine first because our weather here is simply perfect.
The days are warm and balmy with a hint of rain in the air.
A perfect match of warmth and humidity.


Hands

This week we were given a lovely assortment of hands to use for 
inspiration.   I chose to work with the hand sculpture.


Now, the Darkness.

Gothic
Anything Goes Keep it Dark
Blending and Layering


My Dwarf Brown Turkey Fig is starting to bud.


I guess it loves this beautiful weather as much as I do.
I didn't know if it was going to make it this year.
While I was in Montana last September my hubby didn't
give it the TLC that it is used to from me.




3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fantastic hand piece, Jeanette! I love the gothic too :)

Steph said...

How cool your sunshine collage turned out! I am lovin' the darkness post card as well, I'd say your blending and layering is spot on there. And it's definately got the dark factor. Thanks for joining us at forever night challenges this week.
oh and good luck with your turkey fig :)

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Oh, wow, I love your hand collage! Thanks for participating in Collage Obsession this week.