Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Tangerine Tango

The challenge at Collage Obsession this week is to use
Pantone's Color of the Year for 2012


This is the color for fashion and home decor this year.   
I decided to explore this bright color in architecture.
I found so many tangerine colored buildings across our country like
this brightly painted garage.


In my Google travels, I discovered a wonderful Street in Detroit with
fab fun brightly painted homes as an art project.
Visit the homes of the Heidelberg Project, here.
This amazing project was begun in 1986 and has turned this
run down area of Detroit into a not to be missed place to see.









3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing with us! Love the last home in particular :)

Kaylene said...

What fun

peggy gatto said...

awesome!