Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Truth be told.....I wish I were there.
Peggy at Friday Foto Collage gave us several inspiration pieces
to use.   I chose the map and the fleur de lie papers.
Thinking of Paris

Kraft, Red, Pink

Carla gave us inspiration papers to use also.   I chose to use my own.

Just a quickie post .  Today we are re-arranging furniture.
Oh, my poor aching back tonight.


3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love what you created!!! Thank you for playing.
I was looking around at your wonderful blo, so many lovely creative work!
I am now a follower!!!!!!!!

Electra said...

Wow, both of these are simply stunning!!

Sharon said...

Oh Wow Jeanette - love your creation for the So Artful challenge!!! Perfect!!