Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will You Be My Valentine?

I'll be yours.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.

Today I'm sharing my creation for Just For Fun Thurs
continuing on with their month long theme of men.
This is for the Vintage Man challenge


Visit Just For Fun for their tutorial on
Mono Printing with a Brayer.
It's quick and easy and very effective.

This project is for Digitalmania.   We are to digitally
create in the style of Maggie Taylor.

The Dance

Yesterday was three hours getting my iron infusion.   But, you know,
I can already tell the difference.   Yayyyyyyy!!!!

5 comments:

Zoe Sanderson said...

What interesting images these are, the patterns on the parrot alone are fascinating. So glad you liked Von's tutorial and thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Von said...

Love the mix of modern and vintage makes for an interesting combination :)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx

chrissie said...

Love both of these--the men one is just terrific with the black and white and the coloured images combined.

xx

peggy gatto said...

More fabulous digital!!!
You are so accomplished!!!

Neet said...

How I missed this I do not know. What a fab card. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Neet