Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Biking Fun in the Summer

Bike

On the cute side but really fun to put together.
If I counted right....I used 7 images to make this.
All images are from my collection.


My first bike was blue.   I had it way before there were brakes and gears.
My latest bike is almost the same as my first one only painted
a lovely shade of purple.   Still no brakes or gears.


4 comments:

Annes Art said...

Schitterende kaart!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

ur better than i am.... i don't even own a bike. well not since i fell off the one i did have.... 10 yrs ago - LOL.

so? how the heck r ya? how's lorne? what's been going on? been thinking of you and hope all is well. things are really good with me.

hugs :)

Femmy said...

schitterend!!

jules said...

just gorgeous!