Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Feathered Friends

Sunday Postcard Art has one of my favorite subjects
this week.....birds.   I love to watch the birds in my yard.
Being at the beach I also get to see many shore birds.   My favorite
of those are the sweet little sandpipers.   I love to watch them scurry 
along the breaking waves.  


They are very shy and move so quickly that it is hard to get a
really good picture of them.

We also have lots of ponds along the roads here.
Many of our ponds are home to beautiful swans.
I can't take credit for this adorable photo but I just love it.


Credit goes to Art Freebies.

Yep, I did make something for the Feathered Friends challenge


All images are from my collection.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

There is something so soothing about just sitting, watching birds. Lovely postcard.

Rein said...

Beautiful!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful postcard and pictures!

postcard printing said...

Very beautiful postcard and its pictures very nice.