Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Been a Long Time........

.....since I've made an appearance at my blog or have done a challenge.
I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things after a horrendous 2 weeks
with an abscessed tooth.   The infection blossomed in a matter of hours
sending me to the ER for relief early on a Saturday morning.    I've never had
so much swelling and pain come so quickly.   The following Monday morning the
oral surgeon lanced my abscessed gum and the healing began.
There is no saving the tooth due to a broken root.   Monday the
offending tooth will be pulled.    About the only good thing that
happened during this time is that I lost weight.   Now to just keep it off.

This week begins a new 2 week challenge at
Soartful - Harlequin

Carla has two really nice harlequinn pieces that we can
use and some lovely DT samples.   I like this theme so I had some in my collections to use.


Harlequin Woman - Dezinaworld
The rest of the images from 
Midnight Cinderella Deviantscrap

When I think Harlequin I think of something like this......


What about these two unusual Harlequins?

Harlequin Poison Dart Frog
Thank goodness this little guy lives in Columbia.

Harlequin Great Dane
I wouldn't mind if this cutie lived with me.

Until next time.....
Jeanette


4 comments:

Electra said...

I love your piece, Jeanette and the whole post is delightful! Glad to hear your tooth is getting better!

Sharon said...

Hope your tooth makes a speedy recovery!!! I just LOVE your harlequin creation - amazing!!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

I love your harlequin images! I've learned something new about frogs and Great Danes! Hope your tooth problems are resolved soon.

Missouris Lilac AJ said...

Love the Great Dane and frog! Such unusual harlequin images. Love your harlequin woman!
~AJ