Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pretty Eggs

This year Easter is celebrated on April 8th.
I remember as a girl getting my special Easter dress to
wear to church on Easter Sunday.   Coloring eggs was always fun, too.
A very fond memory of mine from when my children were little was
dying our white poodle Ralph with food coloring.   He loved it.
He just pranced around enjoying all of the attention.
Ralph was the talk of the neighborhood that Easter.

This piece is a digital creation for 
and
Peggy has beautiful images of eggs for us to use.
I chose images of my own this time.


I love these decorated eggs.  
My egg decorating was never this beautiful.

Until next time.....
Jeanette


3 comments:

jules said...

Hi Jeanette these eggs are beautiful!

peggy gatto said...

really so lovely and love your colors!!!!

Electra said...

This is so pretty and just sings of Easter and spring!