Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Always Remember


The theme is Wedding/Anniversary and the optional colors are Red / Burgundy / Green


The arbor and bird and the veil are from Stefairy Scrap.
I really wanted to use the veil.  I think it is gorgeous.   I didn't
realize how hard it would be for me to find the back view of a
groom.   Nothing in any of my collections.   On to
Google images.  Finally, a free clip art version that would work.
Also, found the top hat in Google Images.    

Have a wonderful week.
Jeanette

2 comments:

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

Hi Jeanette! this is an absolutely gorgeous wedding creation! :)

strangelycreative said...

Oh its lovely! so romantic and loving. Beautiful!