Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, April 6, 2012

And, the rains came

It has been a nice steady rain here.   My garden is just drinking it up.
Since we are having rain, I decided today was the day to post my
entry for umbrella challenge at Three Muses.


Main images from Innervoice/DeviantScrap and the umbrella 
is from Google Images.  

I found these sweeties while Googling umbrellas.



Spring has certainly sprung at my house.  My sweet green lizards are
running about and I heard the barking frogs for the first time yesterday.

Until next time......
Jeanette

4 comments:

Taluula said...

Simply beautiful interpretation on the theme, Jeanette. Love your 'lady' brollies too, which can be bought locally here ...... though at a prohibitively high price, I'm afraid.

indybev said...

Beautiful sunflower entry, Jeanette. Like a breath of sunshine!

Lizbethem said...

Lovely, original art, Jeanette! Thos umbrellas are adorable!

Julia said...

So special and original! Wonderful art!