Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Butterflies and Hearts

Today I'd like to share with you the piece that I did for
Ruby also has some wonderful digital image links for you to follow.

My Love Collage 


The couple image is a Dover freebie and the small flower heart is
from a fun collage sheet free from Rubyblossom.  All other images
are from my collection. 

And, who doesn't like butterflies.  I certainly do.  So does the
Rainbow Lady.  My next piece is for her Butterfly challenge, here


Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time....
Jeanette

3 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A lovely card, Jeanette.
Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Rainbow Lady said...

You are so right Jeanette I do love butterflies and also your card. Fabulous. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

ElizabethR said...

Beautiful Jeanette, thanks for sharing with us at Rinbow Lady's challenge. Elizabeth x