Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Digital Fun

Well, maybe, not all fun.  I really struggled with this first
piece.  At Digitalmania our challenge was to create in the style 


Third try, 4th, FINAL try.  I'm pretty satisfied with this piece.
There was lots of collecting of images, adding, subtracting, cropping,
blending......and more.

Now, this one was much easier.  This is for 

rubys all new 5

We had our choice of two beautiful backgrounds.  I chose the blended


I wanted to keep my piece simple so as not to obscure the
beautiful background.   The frame is from Studio Rosey Posey, glitter rose, unknown
and misc white grunge overlay.

Finally, after weeks of treatment, delays due to a family emergency for the oral surgeon and 
a scheduled trip for me....my poor sick tooth will be removed TODAY.  
I have been so fortunate there has been no pain during this long delay.

Until next time....
Jeanette



No comments: