Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Here Comes the Sun

The sun has arrived but not the warm balmy weather.
We are having a cold snap.  Nothing serious enough to damage
plants but enough to turn on the heater in the mornings.

A simple piece for
Sun


This is a picture of a sunrise taken by me at the beach at


I love walking the beach early in the morning and watching the
sunrise.  On this particular visit my husband came with me and
we had a breakfast picnic.   Ahhhh!  Bliss.

Note to Self for Digitalmania


Our challenge this week is to create in the style of
Nick Bantock.  Among other talents, he does Mail Art.  
I used a photo of him in my mail art.   From what I've
seen, he is as interesting as he looks.

Until next time.....
Jeanette












1 comment:

Eila A said...

Hi Jeanette! Your little miss sunshine is so cute, and your photo of the sunrise is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for participating in the challenge!