Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ancient Rome



Digitalmania has another 'in the style of' challenge.
This week it is Dick Allowatt .  

Credit for my piece goes to some wonderful digital artists.
Credits:
Statue - Google Images

Between raindrops yesterday I did get my driver's license renewed.
Finally, that little chore is behind me.  We also stopped at the market
and bought a few groceries.  It's a good thing because I don't think we'll
be going out again for awhile.  We are under a Tropical Depression watch.
It is over one hundred miles out in the Atlantic at this time with a 30% of coming
ashore here.  I'm going with the 70% chance of it missing us.

I found a new to me author.  I love her books.  I'm on my second
book of hers.  Her name....Santa Montefiore.  I found my first novel of hers
at our local Salvation Army, the French Gardener, a few week ago.  I loved it so I went crazy 
and ordered 10 more of her novels from Amazon.  Thank goodness I was
able to order used copies and save a ton of money.  They all have arrived
and I've already finished reading the Swallow and the Hummingbird.   
If you are familiar with the author Rosamunde Pilcher who wrote the
Shell Seekers, you will probably enjoy Santa Monefiore.


1 comment:

Cinnamon Thoughts said...

I'll have to get some of her books. I think I'd love reading them too.