Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Bird

A very timely challenge at
Crazy Amigo this week....
Birds


Birds are in abundance around here right now.
I even got to watch a mama Cardinal give her baby flying
lessons.   He was on the ground on my lawn.  Mama hovered,
chirped and prodded him along until he finally got the idea.

I also found this web site featuring beautiful bird jewelry.


More of this gorgeous jewelry, handmade of polymer clay,
can be found here.

5 comments:

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

Love your sing a song of happiness :). Thanks for sharing the challenge as well.
Stay inspired!

Junibears said...

Love that bluebird card! That swan necklace looks real pretty too! Have a sunny day! xx

Audrey said...

Thank you for your beautiful bird!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

The bird piece is gorgeous!

Rein said...

Beautiful card!