Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Dream

My morning was more like a nightmare.  My computer threw
a fit.  I called my trusty computer geek,  my hubby, and he figured it all out.
Turns out my mouse needed to be replaced.  My poor computer was 
all confused with the malfunctioning mouse input.
All is working smoothly now.

Now onto Dreams which it this week's word at


My inspiration is the above quote.  I've been reading the Affair by
In this book each chapter is headed with a beautiful quote from a book titled
In Search of Perfect Happiness by J. A. Braii.  I searched the
web and the only reference that I found about J. A. Braii is from
Santa Montefiore's web site......
J A Braii is a pseudonym for Jack and Angelica, 
the two lovers in the book - braii is a barbecue, .....
No wonder I couldn't find it anywhere else.

P. S. Another wonderful read by Santa Montefiore.

5 comments:

Lizbethem said...

I love your entry and the quote.

Karin said...

beautiful piece!

Judy said...

Wonderful take on the 'dream' theme, Jeanette, excellent quote!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

gorgeous!

Electra said...

Such a peaceful piece, in the midst of (computer) chaos! Lovely!