Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dress Form

I hope everyone enjoyed the first summer holiday.
Memorial Day weekend found us at home.   Many, many
people were out enjoying all that was happening this long 
weekend here in Myrtle Beach.   There were many military celebrations,
Bikefest, our beautiful beaches and always the Memorial Day sales.  
If you needed a new mattress or car this was your shopping weekend, for sure.

Challenge...Dress Forms


My digital creation using 
Background - unknown

Speaking of going to the beach....
this is a LO that I did of Huntington Beach State Park, SC.
This is about 1 mile from my house and is such a beautiful place to go.

The smaller photo was taken thru the dunes at sunrise.

2 comments:

Junibears said...

Your dress form challenge is gorgeous Jeanette! I love it.xx

Judy said...

What an elegant dress form, Jeanette, lucky you living just a mile from the beach, enjoy!!