Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Lock and Key

It's no secret the the Three Muses have really interesting
challenges for us every Wednesday.
This week is Lock and Key.


The lock and black cat are Googled.
The background of torn lace is from Freerange stock.
The fabric clusters are by Crystal Rain.  

The rains seem to have let up for awhile.  I've been putting
off renewing my driver's license because of all of the flooding
between my house and the DMV.  Today has to be the day....
time is running out.  

I like to watch HGTV.  I do miss all of craft shows they
used to feature....remember Carol Duval?   One of my favorite shows
now is the new White Room Challenge.
On the last show the contestants went shopping at this great store
in LA....Nick Metropolis.


I'm putting this shop on my to do list for my next visit to
my daughter's in LA.  She'll love this place.

2 comments:

indybev said...

I LOVE that torn lace background!! This is a great addition for our collection of lock and key art this week. Thanks for participating!

peggy gatto said...

I love this one!!!
I caught up with you today and all your new art!!!
I am so glad your computer "seems" happy now!!!!!!!!