Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Moo is a Moo is a Moo

OK, moos are new to me.  Here is the Moo Mania description...

WHAT `SA MOO?? 

A Moo is a little card sized 2.8 x 7 centimeters, or approximately
 1.1 x 2.8 inches.Beside this fixed size it is what you make of it!

My digitally created moo for the 

I took this....
cropped the portion that I wanted to size and added text.


If you are interested in the names and sizes of the different small creations, 
and, there are many, click here.
But, I can't find out why they are called Moos.  
Does anyone know?

In the past I've used rubber stamps to create my inchies or ATCs
by just stamping the portion of the stamp that I wanted to use on
my cut to size cardstock.
Here is an inchie using just portion of a tree stamp.
I used white ink and white embossing power on gold.
I used glitter glue around the edge...not sure that I like that.




4 comments:

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

I had assumed they came from here Moo but then they would be 1.75 in x 1 in - so I'm not sure where this came from unless in that country their half business card would be 2.8 in x 1.1 in. Hmmmm

Anyway have fun creating your little Moos :).

Stay inspired!

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

oops - mini card size on the Moo card site is 2.75" x 1.10" (also the site they refer to in your link about small creations) which is odd because business cards in Canada are 3.5" x 2" - so really if you just cut in half lengthwise it should be 3.5" x 1". lol So I wonder why that Moo Challenge is a different size? Maybe it's the cropped size.
Stay inspired!
Stay inspired!

Liesbeth Fidder said...

Wow, a funny, wonderful moo !

froebelsternchen Susi said...

wonderful Moo ist this!
thank you so much for taking part!