Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tulips are popping up everywhere....

....even on my blog.
The Collage Obsession theme this week is Tulips.


Images from Stefairy
Background, unknown.

I planted some tulips in my garden a couple of years ago.
All I get are leaves not one bloom.  Uhm?  My Gladiolas are
doing beautifully, though.   They will be blooming any minute now.

It's still raining.  Whoo Hoo, yesterday was really something weather wise.
We had lightening, thunder, down pours all afternoon.  Woke up this morning
with more to come today.   



5 comments:

Electra said...

This is beautiful! It's so ethereal!

merione said...

pretty.

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely artwork :)

Eila A said...

Your collage is really beautiful - such tender colors and a lovely composition. I'm sorry to hear that your tulips have not given you any flowers yet, but I hope they will surprise you in the future. Thank you Jeanette, for sharing your art work with us!

Strangely Creative said...

Such a peaceful creation, very very soft and pretty. Its done nothing BUT rain here for weeks and weeks - no Spring at all, we need some sunshine!!!!