Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fun with Pattern


Crazy Amigo - Pinwheels
I really had fun making this one.  I love patterns and 
bright colors.  I hope you stop in at Crazy Amigo and
take a peek at all of the fun pinwheel creations.  Better yet,
add your own.

This is a digital piece that I made for 
This challenge offers 2 images and we are to use
at least one in our piece.
I happened to use both the grassy mound and the castle.
I did crop the castle from the original before using.
Other elements are from Innervoice  amd A Touch of Fantasy from 



Yesterday, when I went out to get the morning paper,  I heard....
tap tap tap.  I was just tickled pink to see my first ever
woodpecker in South Carolina.   Darn, I didn't get a photo but
he looked like this one



And, a tap tap tap to you.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

WOW, your pinwheel is "out of the box", Jeanette! Gorgeous!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the color and design of your pinwheel. It has a very ethnic folk art look. Blessings!

Karin said...

beautiful pinwheel, lovely pattern!