Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nature

What came to my mind for 
Sunday Postcard Art's Nature theme was
Mother Nature.

Mother Nature

The image used as Mother Nature is by Lady Mizra.
I used many images from designers at Deviant Scrap.
I apologize for not keeping track.

I remember those old Chiffon Margarine commercials from the 70s...
It's Not Nice to Fool Mother Nature.   See the 30 second video, here.
I liked the commercial but it couldn't entice me to buy
Chiffon.  Yuk, we use real butter. 






9 comments:

Femmy said...

love this, beautiful postcard!

Rein said...

Wonderful piece,
I love the raccoon!

Audrey said...

Beautiful!

Audrey said...

Beautiful!

Grannie Annie said...

Oh Jeanette I adore this the colors and elements are just scrumptious...this is an awesome postcard!

indybev said...

A lovely portrayal of Mother Nature!

Deborah said...

Your mother nature's gorgeous!

Annes Art said...

Beautiful postcard!

Marijke said...

wow..... this is really beautifull, love it