Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Time

is a new to me challenge.  

I had made this for their last week's challenge, Buttons.
I missed the deadline but here it is anyway.


My digital creation uses elements from
Crystal Rain
Create Wings

Now for the current challenge, Time.


For this piece I used elements from my personal collection.

I'm trying to learn to my own clusters by mixing my own layers.
I'm making progress.


3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome, welcome to CCCB and thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us this week!

Femmy said...

beautiful piece Jeanette, the layers are great!!!

Linda R said...

This look amazing.. Well done. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!