Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yellow

Yellow


This family of colors is one of my very favorites.   I really was stymied on how
to use it for this challenge.  I really didn't want to do a flower.    What I did
was use a beautiful picture (taken by my daughter) on her recent tour
of San Juan Capistrano and layer another with it.



Original Photo by Susan


The legend of the Swallows returning to Capistrano, here.

I'd like to share a couple of photos of my dad.




Daddy died Feb, 2004 and I miss him still.

More San Juan Capistrano photos or more
photos thru the years of my dad are at my
daughter's Flikr.





3 comments:

Lizbethem said...

I love the way you altered this photo and made a magical piece of art from it.
Nice tribute in pix of your dear Dad

Lori Saul said...

A lovely collage of photos with a warm sunny glow!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful, Jeanette!