Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Flamenco Dancer

Dancers


One of the first live performances I ever went to was
a Ballet Folklorico performance in Sacramento CA.
By the time I left, my blood was sizzling and I was hooked.

Ballet Folklórico de México (1970)


During the years that I lived in LA I spent many an evening
at the El Cid dining and watching flamenco.

We would walk down the long steps from Sunset Blvd into
an evening of good food and wonderful music and dance.








4 comments:

lydiapuenteharris said...

I think you captured the sultry feel of a flamenco dance really well! This is stunning!

peggy gatto said...

I love the drama of the tango, this is beautiful!

Lizbethem said...

I love flamenco, too, from my time in Spain. Your art brings with it all the passion. OLE!

Kaylene said...

Such a dynamic depiction of the dance, bravo