Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Digi Fun at the Click of a Button

Thanks to Peggy at Friday Foto Collage I found a new to me
online digital editing program, LunaPic.  I had so much fun playing.


It is fun, quick, easy and free.
If you are at all like me and haven't mastered one of the
more complicated image programs this is for you.

Now for examples and entries in the following challenges


Flutter By Wednesday - Fairy or Butterfly
Yes, Danni is back with her fun challenge.
Ruby Stock Challenge - Nature collage
using 2 of several images provided.

The following were all done in LunaPic.

Collage turned into a pretty nice kaleidscope for
Friday Foto Collage - Kaleidoscope

Needlepoint effect
Click image to enlarge for full effect

Playing around some more.

Original

Kaleidoscope Effect

It's OK but I really don't like the color.

Tinted Purple

and then turned into this


I think I'll be using this program a lot.
Thanks to Peggy.

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love what you created!!! Isn't it fun?
I think you can make some nice backgrounds or papers to use. So glad you liked it!
Thanks for playing!!!

Jenée said...

WOW! What a totally unusual and beautiful image. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday. Such creativity is awesome.

Danni said...

So unique and pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Good to see you!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow these are awesome - I need to check out that software! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!