Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Going to the Orient.......

...by way of Collage Obsession's Oriental challenge.



I used background paper and bamboo tree by Lindalou's Scrap Spot.
There you will find a nice selection of freebies.   The Geisha and Mt Fuji
images are from Google Images.  And, gosh, I don't remember where the
flamingos came from.   

Playtime is over now.  I have some outdoor chores to get finished
before the temps get to darn hot.  

8 comments:

Grannie Annie said...

Beautiful Jeanette I love how the mauve background plays against the trees!

Jean Baardsen said...

Very nice!! Maybe the flamingos just flew into the picture when you weren't looking. :o)

Kaylene said...

Great great image, the colours contrast so nicely together. Bravo

indybev said...

Those darned flamingos just fly in and never say where they're from, don't they? lol
This is a lovely Oriental themed piece. Nice work!

Carolyn said...

Wonderful composition.

Lori Saul said...

So beautiful and peaceful- art inspired by nature!

Junibears said...

So lovely Jeanette! gentle and peaceful! xx

Angela said...

Ohhh I love this! Really beautiful colors :-) I;ve just discovered your blog while looking at the collage obsession challenge participants. I look forward to seeing more of your creations :-)